Learn how diagnostic ultrasound works, and find out how to properly handle artifacts, scan safely, evaluate instrument performance, and prepare for registry examinations, with the market-leading Sonography Principles and Instruments, 9th Edition. It concisely and comprehensively covers the essential aspects of ultrasound physics and instrumentation like Doppler, artifacts, safety, quality assurance, and the newest technology ― all in a dynamic, highly visual format for easy review of key information. Dr. Kremkau, unlike others, uses extensive exam questions, over 1,000 high-quality illustrations, and only the most basic equations to simplify complicated concepts, making this text a highly respected reference for sonography students and professionals.
- Essential coverage of physics and sonography prepares you for the physics portion of the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) certification exam.
- Current technology content, including the continuing progression of contrast agents and 3D and the more general aspects of transducers and instruments, helps you better comprehend the text.
- Straightforward explanations simplify complicated concepts.
- Learning objectives at the beginning of every chapter give you a measurable outcome to achieve.
- Key terms provide you with a list of the most important terms at the beginning of each chapter.
- Key Points, called out with an icon and special type, highlight the most important information to help you study more efficiently.
- Bulleted reviews at the end of each chapter identify key concepts covered in that chapter.
- End-of-chapter exercises test your knowledge and understanding with a mix of true/false, fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, and matching questions.
- Glossary of key terms at the end of the book serves as a quick reference, letting you look up definitions without having to search through each chapter.
- Appendices, including a List of Symbols, Complication of Equations, and Mathematics Review, equip you with additional resources to help comprehend difficult concepts.
- An Evolve site with student resources enhances your learning experience.
- A full-color design depicts over 120 high-quality ultrasound scans similar to what you will encounter in the clinical setting.
- NEW! All-new content on elastography, shear wave imaging, acoustic radiation force impulse imaging (ARFI), volume imaging, power M-mode Doppler in TCD, miniaturization, and newer acquisition technique in Epic System keeps you in the know.
- NEW! Updated instrument output data and official safety statements ensure you are current with today’s technology.
- NEW! Updated art added to necessary chapters gives you an up-to-date representation of what you will encounter in the clinical setting.
- File Size: 47277 KB
- Print Length: 292 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0323322719
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Saunders; 9 edition (September 3, 2015)
- Publication Date: September 3, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0151GZ0HK
👉👉👉for more medical informations and Articles (English & Arabic) visit my Website
👉👉👉WATCH THIS IMPORTANT MEDICAL VIDEOS
👉👉👉Follow Our 2nd website for VIDEOS
👉👉👉for more medical books visit my BLOG
للمزيد من الفيديوهات العلمية والترفيهية ادخل على موقع الفيديوهات
للمزيد من الكتب والفيديوهات الترفيهية والاسلاميات والمباريات الدخول على موقعنا
للمزيد من المعلومات الطبية باللغتين العربية والا نجليزية الدخول على موقعنا
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.………
Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers.
If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately. All books , videos or any materials at Medicine4U are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Medicine4U.netdoesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server.
Medicine4U.net server doesnot store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.