The 10th edition of Porth’s Pathophysiology: Concepts of Altered Health Statescontinues a legacy of excellence by providing comprehensive, nursing-focused coverage designed to help grasp both the physical and psychological aspects of altered health. The book’s unique emphasis on “concepts” of altered health states, as opposed to factual descriptions of diseases and disorders, helps students grasp both the physical and psychological aspects of altered health.
Porth’s Pathophysiology: Concepts of Altered Health States
Tommie L. Norris, DNS, RN
Meet today’s clinical challenges with the trusted authority in pathophysiology
Make the most of your pathophysiology course and master the knowledge to ensure clinical success. Trusted for more than 30 years and updated to reflect today’s nursing challenges, this engaging text makes complex concepts accessible and helps you easily and confidently grasp normal body function, the effects of disease on body systems, and the body’s ability to compensate and adapt. This edition also considers the many technological advances that allow healthcare providers to diagnose earlier and with more accuracy.
Highlights of the Tenth Edition
- Approachable presentation builds understanding from basic to advanced concepts and defines key terms as you progress.
- “Chunked” content keeps you focused on the most critical information and helps you review salient points efficiently.
- Unit-Opening Case Studies, which are revisited in one or more chapters in the unit, bring pathophysiology to life and equip you for success in clinical practice.
- Approximately 1,000 vibrant illustrations clarify the clinical manifestations of diseases and disease processes.
- Understanding boxes break physiologic processes and phenomena into their sequential parts, providing insight into the many opportunities for disease to disrupt the processes.
- Key Points boxes and In Summary sections reduce the need for memorization and help you incorporate important points into broader conceptual units.
- NEW!Pediatric Considerations and Geriatric Considerations boxes in each chapter specify how the chapter content applies to these two special populations.
- NEW!Concept Mastery Alerts explain topics that students can find confusing.
- Review Exercises at the end of each chapter test your retention and identify areas for further study.
- References provide fast, efficient access to normal laboratory values in both conventional and SI units, as well as a comprehensive glossary.
- Narrated animations referenced by icons in the text and available online enhance your understanding of the most challenging and clinically relevant concepts.
About the Author
- File Size: 328293 KB
- Print Length: 1688 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health; 10 edition (October 8, 2018)
- Publication Date: October 8, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07K35M491
👉👉👉for more medical informations and Articles (English & Arabic) visit my Website
👉👉👉WATCH THIS IMPORTANT MEDICAL VIDEOS
👉👉👉Follow Our 2nd website for VIDEOS
👉👉👉for more medical books visit my BLOG
للمزيد من الفيديوهات العلمية والترفيهية ادخل على موقع الفيديوهات
للمزيد من الكتب والفيديوهات الترفيهية والاسلاميات والمباريات الدخول على موقعنا
للمزيد من المعلومات الطبية باللغتين العربية والا نجليزية الدخول على موقعنا
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.………
Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers.
If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately. All books , videos or any materials at Medicine4U are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Medicine4U.netdoesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server.
Medicine4U.net server doesnot store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.