In diagnostic cardiology, the effectiveness and reliability of state-of-the-art echocardiography is unsurpassed but-as with all ultrasound examinations-the results are highly operator dependent. The second edition of Boehmeke’s Pocket Atlas of Echocardiography is concise and portable, including all the information necessary to perform and read echocardiograms, and to navigate the bewildering number of imaging planes that transect the heart, with ease and confidence.
- More than 400 illustrations, including sharp, clear echocardiograms, corresponding full-color schematic diagrams, and 3-D images. For this new edition, all images showing cardiac disease have been post-processed to make them clearer and in more accurate relation to the explanatory drawings
- Detailed descriptions of all the acoustic windows and imaging planes for every echocardiogram
- A practical overview of the typical patient examination, including imaging and patient positioning
- All cardiac diseases are shown: valvular heart disease, coronary heart disease, cardiomyopathies, prosthetic valves, carditis, septal defects, hypertensive heart diseases, intracardiac masses; depicted in B-mode, M-mode, Doppler and color Doppler
- New to the second edition: nearly 80 videos are now accessible on the Thieme MediaCenter showing normal views and many pathologies in video mode.
A well organized guide for a beginner studying echocardiography…hundreds of mnemonic devices and useful tips to help the beginner locate, name, and remember anatomical structures and features.–Doody’s Book ReviewsOffers quick access to basic information on the use of color Doppler echocardiography as a diagnostic tool.–Book News
From the Back Cover
In diagnostic cardiology, the usefulness and effectiveness of state-of-the-art echocardiography is unsurpassed. This handy atlas includes all of the information you need to navigate the numerous imaging planes that transect the heart with ease and confidence.
- More than 400 illustrations, including, sharp, clear echocardiograms, full-color schematic diagrams, and 3-D images.
- Detailed descriptions of all of the acoustic windows and imaging planes for every echocardiogram.
- All major diseases depicted in B-mode, M-mode, Doppler and color Doppler.
- A practical overview of the patient examination, including imaging and patient positioning.
- All cardiac diseases are shown – valvular heart disease, coronary heart disease, cardiomyopathies, prosthetic valves, carditis, septal defects, hypertensive heart diseases, intracardiac masses.
- Hundreds of vivid mnemonic devices and useful tips to help you locate, name, and remember all anatomical structures and features.
- Integrated illustrations and succinct text on every page.
- Fits in your pocket for rapid reference and review.
- Durably designed to withstand everyday use.
- File Size: 32544 KB
- Print Length: 240 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 2 edition (September 20, 2017)
- Publication Date: September 20, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0756QNQHK
👉👉👉for more medical informations and Articles (English & Arabic) visit my Website
👉👉👉WATCH THIS IMPORTANT MEDICAL VIDEOS
👉👉👉Follow Our 2nd website for VIDEOS
👉👉👉for more medical books visit my BLOG
للمزيد من الفيديوهات العلمية والترفيهية ادخل على موقع الفيديوهات
للمزيد من الكتب والفيديوهات الترفيهية والاسلاميات والمباريات الدخول على موقعنا
للمزيد من المعلومات الطبية باللغتين العربية والا نجليزية الدخول على موقعنا
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.………
Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers.
If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately. All books , videos or any materials at Medicine4U are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Medicine4U.netdoesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server.
Medicine4U.net server doesnot store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.