Edited, authored, and reviewed by an expert team of oncologists and nuclear physicians/radiologists, this one-of-a-kind title helps you make the most of the critical role PET/CT plays in cancer staging and therapeutic responses to individualized treatments. Drs. Mohsen Beheshti, Werner Langsteger, and Alireza Rezaee place an emphasis on cutting-edge research and evidence-based practice, ensuring that you’re up to date with every aspect of this fast-changing field. For each tumor entity, you’ll find authoritative discussions of background, pathology, common pattern of spread, TNM classification, clinical guidelines, discussion, evidence-based recommendations, key points, and pitfalls.
- Contains 130 teaching cases with high-quality PET/CT images.
- Presents clear, practical guidance from multiple experts across subspecialties: nuclear medicine, oncology, oncologic surgery, radiation oncology, and clinical research.
- Includes separate, comprehensive chapters on head and neck, lung, breast, esophageal/gastric, pancreas/neuroendocrine, colorectal, hepatobiliary, lymphoma, gynecologic, prostate, melanoma, and brain cancers.
- Features short reviews of clinical aspects of different cancers, primary diagnostic procedures, and recommendations regarding PET/CT from ESMO and NCCN.
- Helps to reveal positive outcomes or potential deficits or weaknesses in an individual plan of care,allowing for better outcomes in patient care, future cancer research, and application of radiotracers beyond 18F-FDG.
- File Size: 223433 KB
- Print Length: 261 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0323485677
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (May 25, 2017)
- Publication Date: May 25, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0725ZCNSX
👉👉👉for more medical informations and Articles (English & Arabic) visit my Website
👉👉👉WATCH THIS IMPORTANT MEDICAL VIDEOS
👉👉👉Follow Our 2nd website for VIDEOS
👉👉👉for more medical books visit my BLOG
للمزيد من الفيديوهات العلمية والترفيهية ادخل على موقع الفيديوهات
للمزيد من الكتب والفيديوهات الترفيهية والاسلاميات والمباريات الدخول على موقعنا
للمزيد من المعلومات الطبية باللغتين العربية والا نجليزية الدخول على موقعنا
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.………
Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers.
If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately. All books , videos or any materials at Medicine4U are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Medicine4U.netdoesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server.
Medicine4U.net server doesnot store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.