1. First and foremost, I would like to thank the Editorial Board and it is my pleasure to write the foreword for the 4th Editon of the Paediatric Protocols for Malaysian Hospitals.
2. Since independence, the Malaysian health system has achieved remarkable outcomes in improving the health status of the populaton. Life expectancy at birth has increased by more than 10 years, driven by rapid declines in infant, child, and maternal mortality. However, over the past 15 years, the declines in maternal and child mortality rates have plateaued, with no further notable improvement.
3. Over the years, we have seen the introducton of new technologies in our health system. Healthcare workers must keep up with current therapeutc developments and ensure that they provide safe, appropriate and eﬀectve treatments to their patents. The development and maintenance of eﬀectve therapeutc skills is essental especially to those working in acute setngs.
4. This pocket book is aimed at doctors, clinical ofcers, nurses and other healthcare workers who are responsible for the care of sick newborns and young children. These protocols are meant to serve as s guide for clinical practce, based on the best available evidence at the tme of development. Every healthcare worker is responsible for the management of their patents based on the clinical features presented by the patents and the management optons available locally. We hope this handy pocket sized book will also be useful to students in medical schools and other training insttutons.
Hussain Imam Hj Muhammad Ismail
Hishamshah Mohd Ibrahim
Ng Hoong Phak
- File Size: 15145 KB
- Print Length: 682 pages
- Publisher: 4 edition (July 3, 2017)
- Publication Date: July 3, 2018
- Language: English
👉👉👉for more medical informations and Articles (English & Arabic) visit my Website
👉👉👉WATCH THIS IMPORTANT MEDICAL VIDEOS
👉👉👉Follow Our 2nd website for VIDEOS
👉👉👉for more medical books visit my BLOG
للمزيد من الفيديوهات العلمية والترفيهية ادخل على موقع الفيديوهات
للمزيد من الكتب والفيديوهات الترفيهية والاسلاميات والمباريات الدخول على موقعنا
للمزيد من المعلومات الطبية باللغتين العربية والا نجليزية الدخول على موقعنا
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.………
Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers.
If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately. All books , videos or any materials at Medicine4U are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Medicine4U.netdoesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server.
Medicine4U.net server doesnot store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.