An ideal reference for residents, fellows, practitioners, and nurse practitioners, Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine, 5th Edition is a concise, up-to-date overview of key topics in cardiology. Using a practical, outline format, this best-selling title presents evidence-based approaches to cardiovascular diagnosis, diseases, and treatment – perfect for daily practice or exam preparation.
- A new, larger format and content that is thoroughly up to date; organized by disease and treatment so you can find what you’re looking for quickly.
- With a focus on guidelines and the evidence basis for cardiovascular disease management, coverage includes approaches to common clinical syndromes and investigations, including drug therapy.
- Updated content with the latest innovations in cardiovascular medicine- including percutaneous approaches to valve disease, device management of cardiogenic shock, and the heart in the athlete.
- Clear diagrams, high-quality ECGs, and helpful summary tables provide excellent visual reinforcement to the text.
- Authoritative perspectives from the experienced staff and fellows at the Cleveland Clinic provide practical guidance in performance of common cardiovascular procedures and integration of devices.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- File Size: 67728 KB
- Print Length: 1172 pages
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health; 5 edition (October 24, 2018)
- Publication Date: October 24, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07KGG81Z7
👉👉👉for more medical informations and Articles (English & Arabic) visit my Website
👉👉👉WATCH THIS IMPORTANT MEDICAL VIDEOS
👉👉👉Follow Our 2nd website for VIDEOS
👉👉👉for more medical books visit my BLOG
للمزيد من الفيديوهات العلمية والترفيهية ادخل على موقع الفيديوهات
للمزيد من الكتب والفيديوهات الترفيهية والاسلاميات والمباريات الدخول على موقعنا
للمزيد من المعلومات الطبية باللغتين العربية والا نجليزية الدخول على موقعنا
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.………
Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers.
If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately. All books , videos or any materials at Medicine4U are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Medicine4U.netdoesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server.
Medicine4U.net server doesnot store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.