Praise for Earlier Editions:
“[This] is our gold standard.”
–Sandra J. Cole, RNC, IBCLC
Sharp Mary Birch Hospital, San Diego, CA
“I am both a clinical instructor in maternal/child and IBCLC. I haven’t used Briggs since Hale came along.”
–Barbara Hotelling, MSN WHNP LCCE CD(DONA) CHT IBCLC
Duke University Medical Center
Written by a world-renowned expert in perinatal pharmacology, this essential reference contains current, complete, and evidence-based information on the transmission of maternal drugs into human milk. Because so many women ingest medications while breastfeeding, one of the most common questions encountered in pediatrics is: Which drugs are safe and which are hazardous for the infant?
This 2019 edition has been extensively revised, and now includes 39 completely new and 331 updated medications, and state-of-the-art coverage of multiple diseases, vaccines, and syndromes. It addresses the use of radiopharmaceuticals, chemotherapeutic agents, and vaccines in breastfeeding mothers, and covers adult concerns, methods of reducing risk to infants, and infant monitoring.
New to the 2019 Edition:
- An updated design for easier access to information
- Drug names in running heads for easier reference
- The latest information on the impact of prescription medications, over-the-counter drugs, herbs, and street drugs
- Updates to existing drug monographs
- Evidence-based, current information on over 1300 drugs, diseases, vaccines and syndromes
- Dr. Hale’s renowned “Lactation Risk Categories”
- Adult concerns, adult dose, pediatric concerns, infant monitoring, and alternatives
- Key points and savvy tips about breastfeeding and medications for quick reference
- Succinct information about evaluation of the infant
- Common abbreviations and drugs listed in alphabetical order
- File Size: 113826 KB
- Print Length: 890 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0826135587
- Publisher: Springer Publishing Company; 18 edition (May 28, 2018)
- Publication Date: May 28, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B079VYGCYK
👉👉👉for more medical informations and Articles (English & Arabic) visit my Website
👉👉👉WATCH THIS IMPORTANT MEDICAL VIDEOS
👉👉👉Follow Our 2nd website for VIDEOS
👉👉👉for more medical books visit my BLOG
للمزيد من الفيديوهات العلمية والترفيهية ادخل على موقع الفيديوهات
للمزيد من الكتب والفيديوهات الترفيهية والاسلاميات والمباريات الدخول على موقعنا
للمزيد من المعلومات الطبية باللغتين العربية والا نجليزية الدخول على موقعنا
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.………
Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers.
If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately. All books , videos or any materials at Medicine4U are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Medicine4U.netdoesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server.
Medicine4U.net server doesnot store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.