Offering a concise overview of transfusion medicine, including best practices for specific clinical settings, this practical resource by Dr. Robert W. Maitta covers the key information you need to know. Holistic, multidisciplinary coverage and a succinct, easy-to-read format make it essential reading for transfusion specialists, as well as practitioners in other specialties whose patients undergo blood transfusions.
- Covers the latest advancements in transfusion therapies, hematopoietic stem cells, infectious and non-infectious complications of transfusions, and future directions in transfusion medicine.
- Discusses special populations, including organ transplant patients; pediatric, obstetric, and geriatric patients; and patients undergoing emergency care.
- Consolidates fundamental clinical concepts and current practice of transfusion medicine into one convenient resource.
“This book has a welcome focus on appropriateness of transfusion in different settings.This is a great reference to have readily available for transfusion medicine clinical issues. It shines in its concise capture of contemporary practices and challenges.”
-Valerie L. Ng, PhD MD (Alameda County Medical Center/Highland Hospital) Doody’s Score: 91- 4 Stars!
- File Size: 19388 KB
- Print Length: 203 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0323544584
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (February 5, 2018)
- Publication Date: February 5, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B079S4NHJW
👉👉👉for more medical informations and Articles (English & Arabic) visit my Website
👉👉👉WATCH THIS IMPORTANT MEDICAL VIDEOS
👉👉👉Follow Our 2nd website for VIDEOS
👉👉👉for more medical books visit my BLOG
للمزيد من الفيديوهات العلمية والترفيهية ادخل على موقع الفيديوهات
للمزيد من الكتب والفيديوهات الترفيهية والاسلاميات والمباريات الدخول على موقعنا
للمزيد من المعلومات الطبية باللغتين العربية والا نجليزية الدخول على موقعنا
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.………
Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers.
If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately. All books , videos or any materials at Medicine4U are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Medicine4U.netdoesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server.
Medicine4U.net server doesnot store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.