Best Evidence for Spine Surgery 20 Cardinal Cases
Best Evidence for Spine Surgery provides representative cases that help you determine the optimal surgical interventions for your patients. Drs. Rahul Jandial and Steven R. Garfin, and a balanced team of preeminent neurosurgeons and orthopaedists, address the trend toward a more collaborative approach between spine and orthopaedic surgery. This easy-to-read, evidence-based resource also features “Tips from the masters” for a quick review of important elements of diagnosis and treatment and online access at with fully searchable text and downloadable images.
- Choose the best options for your patients using evidence that supports the optimal surgical intervention for each case.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image gallery and a video library demonstrating nuances of key techniques.
- Apply a multi-disciplinary approach through coverage that reflects the changing nature of the specialty with chapters written by neurosurgeons and orthopaedists.
- Quickly review the most important elements of diagnosis through “Tips from the masters.”
- Easily find the information you need with a consistent, case-based format that clearly presents evidence and techniques.
Best Evidence for Spine Surgery is the perfect resource for any surgeon interested in learning about the best evidence on cases for which there is debate regarding the surgical management. Information presented includes a thorough review of literature, technique, and cases as presented by preeminent spine surgeons. Information is presented from a balanced panel of orthopaedic and neurological surgeons, to articulate a collaborative approach that has been the natural evolution in the academic setting. This title presents a representative case and the evidence for the optimal surgical intervention for that case, within a format that makes the most important elements accessible and appealing.
Make the best evidence-based choices in spine surgery