Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Neuroscience
Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Neuroscience presents essential coverage of this core basic science discipline within an integrated framework, bringing neuroanatomy and neurophysiology together and demonstrating how they are applied in a clinical context. It offers all the most popular features of the bestselling Lippincott Illustrated Reviews series, including abundant full-color, annotated illustrations, chapter overviews, an expanded outline format, chapter summaries, and review questions that link basic science to real-life clinical situations.
- Master state-of-the-art neuroscience information through comprehensive updates reflecting the latest research.
- Understand the practical applications of basic neuroanatomy and neurophysiology with expanded clinical examples throughout and NEW Clinical Cases at the end of each chapter that guide you to apply your knowledge to clinical scenarios.
- Visualize neuroscience concepts more clearly with the aid of many new and improved full-color illustrations.
- Review and assimilate large amounts of complex information via the Lippincott Illustrated Reviews series’ signature outline format.
- Extend your learning online with access to animations and an interactive question bank.