Oski’s Pediatrics Principles and Practice 4th edition
Oski’s Solution gives you a complete print and multimedia package consisting of Oski’s Pediatrics: Principles and Practice, Fourth Edition plus access to an integrated content Website. The text is a comprehensive guide to the current practice of pediatric care, and includes new chapters on complementary and alternative medicine, genetics in primary care, and updating of the chapters on infant and child behavior and development. Plus, this edition brings color to the book for more attractive and clearer presentation, and includes boxed elements to help readers summarize information.
- Online access to the fully searchable text
- Image bank with all images from the book plus key images from Goodheart’s Photoguide of Common Skin Disorders, Second Edition
- Test bank with selected questions and answers from The Cleveland Clinic Intensive Review of Pediatrics, Second Edition
- Selected journal articles from Current Opinion in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Care®, Pediatric Research , and Journal of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics.
- New articles will be posted each month.
Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), 22-NOV-06, Volume 296, Issue 20, Gary L. Freed, MD, MPH, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI — “An outstanding reference for the care of pediatric patients. It will be of great use to students and house officers on a regular basis as a resource for understanding and caring for the patients they encounter. For practicing clinicians the text will provide a useful review of conditions infrequently seen in practice and will help confirm diagnostic criteria and treatment options.”–Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA)
Download the book