[ads2] [toggle title=”Description” state=”open”]
Manual of Pediatric Neurology is an easy-to-read and easy-to-access text based on clinical scenarios. The book comprises a collection of chapters that address frequently encountered conditions in all clinical settings. These include the management of seizures in the emergency department, treatment of epilepsy in the outpatient setting, acute and chronic management of headaches, tic disorder, neuromuscular illnesses, CNS infections, and many more. Emphasis is placed on signs and symptoms, diagnostic tests as needed, as well as practical advice on treatment.
The book’s matter also covers topics tangentially related to child neurology such as syncope and ventriculo-peritoneal shunt failure. Emerging and rapidly changing topics in child neurology such as neonatal neurology and the management of stroke in children are also addressed. One chapter is devoted to the care of child neurology patients at the end of life.
- Diagnosis and Classification of Seizures and Epilepsy Syndromes (Jorge Vidaurre and Anup Patel)
- Treatment of Seizures and Epilepsy Syndromes (Anup Patel and Jorge Vidaurre)
- Generalized Convulsive Status Epilepticus (Jorge Vidaurre and Anup Patel)
- Management of Seizures in the Emergency Department (Kimberly Scansen)
- Headaches in Children and Adolescents (Ann Pakalnis)
- Management of Headaches in the Emergency Department (Rachel Smitek and Emile El-Shammaa)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (Emily de los Reyes)
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders (Emily de los Reyes)
- Duchene Muscular Dystrophy (C Y Tsao)
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (C Y Tsao)
- Myasthenia Gravis (C Y Tsao)
- Inherited Neuropathies (Gloria Galloway)
- Acquired Neuropathies (Gloria Galloway)
- Pediatric Stroke (Warren Lo)
- Neurocutaneous Syndromes (Monica Islam and E Steve Roach)
- Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (Shawn Aylward)
- Syncope (Shane F Tsai, Jack R Stines and Timothy M Hoffman)
- Central Nervous System Infections in Neonates, Infants, and Children (Rebecca Wallihan and Dennis Cunningham)
- Hydrocephalus (Eric M Jackson and Corey Raffel)
- Neurology of the Neonate (Lenora Lehwald and Laurel Slaughter)
- Palliative Care for the Pediatric Neurologist (Janine Winters)
- Tic Disorder and Tourette Syndrome (Pedro Weisleder and Latif Khuhro)
Readership: Pediatrics, medical students, residents, physicians in practice, nurses.[/toggle]
From the Inside Flap
From the Back Cover
[ads1] [toggle title=”Product details” state=”open”]
- File Size: 4521 KB
- Print Length: 256 pages
- Publisher: WSPC (June 26, 2012)
- Publication Date: June 26, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0098VDXWE
👉👉👉for more medical informations and Articles (English & Arabic) visit my Website
👉👉👉WATCH THIS IMPORTANT MEDICAL VIDEOS
👉👉👉Follow Our 2nd website for VIDEOS
👉👉👉for more medical books visit my BLOG
للمزيد من الفيديوهات العلمية والترفيهية ادخل على موقع الفيديوهات
للمزيد من الكتب والفيديوهات الترفيهية والاسلاميات والمباريات الدخول على موقعنا
للمزيد من المعلومات الطبية باللغتين العربية والا نجليزية الدخول على موقعنا
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.………
Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers.
If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately. All books , videos or any materials at Medicine4U are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Medicine4U.netdoesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server.
Medicine4U.net server doesnot store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.