Food Microbiology An Introduction 3rd edition
This textbook presents authoritative coverage in a format designed to facilitate teaching and learning.
- Encourages students to venture beyond memorization and think critically to gain a broader conceptual understanding of food microbiology and acquire the understanding and skills necessary to ensure the safety of tomorrow’s food supply.
- Introduces the genetics and molecular mechanisms important for the understanding of foodborne microbes.
- Includes expert perspectives on parasites, viruses and prions, and non-thermal processes.
- Incorporates instructors’ input to further clarify complex topics in the field of food microbiology.
- Presents explicit learning goals to focus students on the core principles of food microbiology.
Download the Book