101 Careers in Counseling 2nd Edition 2019
Praise for the First Edition:
“This excellent career guide will be valuable for students, young professionals, and those interested in a second career in counseling.”–Choice
Fully updated, the second edition of this comprehensive, easy-to-use guide explores the wealth of diverse career opportunities in both traditional and non-traditional counseling settings.
It provides up-to-date information on occupational outlooks, best and most challenging
aspects of each job, and profiles of real-life counselors that provide insight into the core of the profession.
Each career is consistently formatted to include an overview of the profession, salary range, employment prospects, and educational and licensing requirements. The book also examines the pros and cons of different types of educational programs including online curricula.
Additionally, this resource provides guidance for financing your education and the job search process. Helpful checklists and questionnaires for current counseling professionals who seek a change, those in graduate programs, and those new to the profession, help readers
to make well-informed choices.
New to the Second Edition:
- Completely updated to reflect significant changes in the field
- New Bureau of Labor occupational outlook
- Updated and expanded coverage of educational requirements, licensure, and continuing education
- Highlights new and emerging careers
- Special focus on careers in mindfulness practice, trauma counseling, international counseling, art therapy, and in-hospital and in-patient settings
- New profiles of real-life counselors
- Enhanced coverage of social media, networking sites, and search engines
- Includes helpful career development tools such as checklists and questionnaires, job-hunting websites, networking tips, and more
- Provides salary range, employment prospects, and best and worst aspects of each job
- Offers guidance on educational requirement, licensure, and continuing education
About the Author
Shannon Hodges, PhD, LMHC, NCC, ACS, is professor and coordinator of the Clinical Mental Health Counseling program at Niagara University with over 30 years of counseling experience in community agencies, university counseling centers, and overseas.
As a former director of a university counseling center and clinical director of a county mental health clinic, he has taught school counselors, mental health counselors, and undergraduate psychology students, including numerous international academic appointments. Dr. Hodges has
authored numerous professional publications and has also served on the editorial review boards of several journals including the Journal of Counseling and Development, Journal of Counseling and Values, Journal of Mental Health Counseling, and Journal of College
Counseling. He is a longtime member of the American Counseling Association (ACA), the American Mental Health Counselors Association (AMHCA), and several ACA affiliate divisions. His previous books include the first edition of 101 Careers in Counseling (2012),
The Counseling Practicum and Internship Manual, Second Edition (2015), and The College and University Counseling Manual (2016).
- File Size: 1381 KB
- Print Length: 338 pages
- Publisher: Springer Publishing Company; 2 edition (July 28, 2018)
- Publication Date: July 28, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07B6J5VRB
LINK FOR eBOOK
👉👉👉for more medical informations and Articles (English & Arabic) visit my Website
👉👉👉WATCH THIS IMPORTANT MEDICAL VIDEOS
👉👉👉Follow Our 2nd website for VIDEOS
👉👉👉for more medical books visit my BLOG
للمزيد من الفيديوهات العلمية والترفيهية ادخل على موقع الفيديوهات
للمزيد من الكتب والفيديوهات الترفيهية والاسلاميات والمباريات الدخول على موقعنا
للمزيد من المعلومات الطبية باللغتين العربية والا نجليزية الدخول على موقعنا
THIS SITE COMPLIES WITH DMCA DIGITAL COPYRIGHT LAWS………
Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book,
Medicine4U.net doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server.Medicine4U.net server doesnot store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or
any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.