Renal and Electrolyte Disorders 8th Edition 2018
For more than 40 years, this well-regarded reference has bridged the gap between basic and clinical sciences for the many disorders associated with electrolyte imbalances and kidney dysfunction. Authoritative and easy to read, the eighth edition has been thoroughly updated by experts in the field to reflect recent developments in renal pathophysiology. Each chapter first introduces normal physiology, then covers each disorder’s clinical features, diagnosis, and treatment. Helpful diagrams, algorithms, and tables further explain the complex concepts.
- A new two-color format throughout promotes easier comprehension and faster navigation.
- Redrawn and colorized line drawings make complex concepts easier to understand and more visually appealing.
- New coverage includes: recent developments in disorders of water homeostasis; substantial new information on genetic hypokalemic and hyperkalemic disorders; new content on calcium, phosphorus, vitamin D, and parathyroid hormone activity; a new chapter on the genomic and nongenomic effects of angiotensin and aldosterone in renal and cardiovascular disease; an up-to-date discussion of the pivotal role of the kidney in the pathogenesis of hypertensive states; new advances in our understanding of the glomerulopathies and vasculitides; and much more.
- Ideal for all members of the nephrology team, including residents and fellows in nephrology, internal medicine, and other specialties, as well as nurses and physician assistants.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options offer the ability to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.
- File Size: 13358 KB
- Print Length: 640 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0316774766
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health; 8 edition (June 13, 2017)
- Publication Date: June 13, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07319BH7Q
LINK FOR eBOOK
👉👉👉for more medical informations and Articles (English & Arabic) visit my Website
👉👉👉WATCH THIS IMPORTANT MEDICAL VIDEOS
👉👉👉Follow Our 2nd website for VIDEOS
👉👉👉for more medical books visit my BLOG
للمزيد من الفيديوهات العلمية والترفيهية ادخل على موقع الفيديوهات
للمزيد من الكتب والفيديوهات الترفيهية والاسلاميات والمباريات الدخول على موقعنا
للمزيد من المعلومات الطبية باللغتين العربية والا نجليزية الدخول على موقعنا
THIS SITE COMPLIES WITH DMCA DIGITAL COPYRIGHT LAWS………
Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.
Medicine4U.net doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server.
Medicine4U.net server doesnot store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.