Rudolph’s Pediatrics 23rd Edition 2018
Rudolph’s Pediatrics 23rd Edition 2018
The landmark pediatrics reference – completely reinvented by an all new team of editors
Rudolph’s Pediatrics has virtually defined the pediatric field for over a century, becoming one of the most important and well-respected pediatrics texts ever published. Renowned for its balance of clinical features and treatment of disease with underlying biological principles, this classic source book has helped generations of pediatricians optimize their care of infants, children, and adolescents. The Twenty-Third Edition of Rudolph’s has been completely restructured and streamlined thanks to an all new team of editors whose goal was to reinvent this classic with today’s busy practitioner in mind.
Presented in full color, the Twenty-Third Edition provides an up-to-date, in-depth survey of pediatric medicine unmatched by any other text. With its algorithmic approach to pediatric systems, the book facilitates the diagnosis and treatment of both common and uncommon pediatric illnesses; and it reflects new technologies and advances in molecular medicine that continue to evolve with current thinking about normal childhood development and pediatric disease processes.
• New team of editors achieves consistency in both tone and depth of content
• Contributions from section editors and authors from leading academic pediatrics programs give expert coverage of general pediatrics and all of the pediatric sub-specialties
• Streamlined and consistent format for most chapters outlining Pathogenesis and Epidemiology, Clinical Manifestations, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention
• New 2-Volume presentation improves portability
• Hundreds of full-color illustrations and tables
• The acclaimed balance between clinical applicability and underlying biological principles offers pediatricians a depth of coverage not found anywhere else
• Brand new or significantly revised chapters include: Complementary and Integrative Pediatrics, Childhood Adversity and Toxic Stress, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Pediatric Depression and Bipolar Spectrum Disorders, Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO), Palliative Care for Children with Chronic Diseases, Arboviruses (with new coverage of Zika virus and chikungunya virus), Physiologic Basis of Pulmonary Function; Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia; Neuroblastoma.
About the Author
Mark W. Kline, MD, JS Abercombie Professor and Chairman of the Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine; and Physician-in-Chief, Texas Children’s Hospital.
Susan M. Blaney, MD, Executive Vice-Chair, Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine; Professor Deputy Director, Cancer and Hematology Centers, Texas Children’s Hospital; and Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Hematology-Oncology, Baylor College of Medicine
Angelo P. Giardino, MD, PhD, Professor of Academic General Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine; and Senior Vice President/Chief Quality Officer, Texas Children’s Hospital.
Jordan S. Orange, MD, PhD, Professor of Pediatrics, Pathology, and Immunology, Baylor College of Medicine; and Chief, Section of Immunology, Allergy, and Rheumatology, Texas Children’s Hospital.
Daniel J. Penny, MD, PhD, Professor of Pediatric Cardiology, Baylor College of Medicine; and Chief, Pediatric Cardiology, Texas Children’s Hospital.
Gordon E. Schutze, MD, Professor of Pediatrics and Executive Vice Chair of the Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children’s Hospital.
Lara S. Shekerdemian, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine; and Chief, Critical Care, Texas Children’s Hospital.
Colin D. Rudolph, MD, Vice President, Global Medical Affairs, Mead Johnson Nutrition.
Abraham Rudolph, MD, Professor Emeritus, Department of Pediatrics, University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine.
- Series: Rudolph’s Pediatrics
- Hardcover: 3008 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 23 edition (August 24, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1259588599
- ISBN-13: 978-1259588594
👉👉👉for more medical informations and Articles (English & Arabic) visit my Website
👉👉👉WATCH THIS IMPORTANT MEDICAL VIDEOS
👉👉👉Follow Our 2nd website for VIDEOS
👉👉👉for more medical books visit my BLOG
للمزيد من الفيديوهات العلمية والترفيهية ادخل على موقع الفيديوهات
للمزيد من الكتب والفيديوهات الترفيهية والاسلاميات والمباريات الدخول على موقعنا
للمزيد من المعلومات الطبية باللغتين العربية والا نجليزية الدخول على موقعنا
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.………
Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers.
If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately. All books , videos or any materials at Medicine4U are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Medicine4U.netdoesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server.
Medicine4U.net server doesnot store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.