Blood Pressure Solution: The Step-By-Step Guide to Lowering High Blood Pressure 2016
Blood Pressure: Blood Pressure Solution: The Step-By-Step Guide to Lowering High Blood Pressure the Natural Way in 30 Days! Natural Remedies to Reduce Hypertension Without Medication 2016
This book provides you with all the knowledge and strategies you can take to prevent, control, and lower high blood pressure – from adopting healthy lifestyle modifications and understanding dietary requirements, to using natural remedies!
By the end of this comprehensive guide, you will:
– Understand the causes of high blood pressure and it affects your body and health.
– Know how to measure your own blood pressure. Be aware of the risk factors associated with high blood pressure.
– Know how to control and reduce your blood pressure.
– Know how to incorporate lifestyle changes that can lower your blood pressure.
– Know how to treat high blood pressure once you have been diagnosed.
– Be able to develop a nutritious and balanced diet plan!
– Be able to develop an exercise program, lose weight and stay healthy!
– Know how to manage stress healthily, practice relaxation and other mind-body therapies.
– Know what substances and medications to avoid. Understand dietary electrolytes and how they can help stabilize your blood pressure.
– Know what natural remedies can be used to reduce blood pressure.
– Be able to reduce your blood pressure and improve your health and wellbeing for the long-term!
– And much more!
Please share this post in social groups
All of this is presented with clear and easy-to-follow steps. Guidelines, exercise and eating plans are provided to make sure you are on track to lowering your blood pressure and improving your health for the long-term!
About the Author
Eva Coleman, RD, LDN
Eva is a best-selling author and licensed nutritionist who specializes in advocating natural remedies to prevent cardiovascular disease.
Along with being an internationally recognized researcher in the field of nutrition, she is passionate about empowering people with the knowledge to make manageable changes to improve lifelong health and wellbeing.
As a guest speaker at a number of top universities and events in the country, Eva is dedicated to increasing nutritional engagement and making nutritional knowledge accessible for all.
- Paperback: 152 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 10, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1533167850
- ISBN-13: 978-1533167859
PRESS HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE BOOK
PRESS HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE BOOK
WATCH THIS IMPORTANT MEDICAL VIDEOS
👉👉👉for more medical books visit my BLOG
للمزيد من الفيديوهات العلمية والترفيهية ادخل على موقع الفيديوهات
للمزيد من الكتب والفيديوهات الترفيهية والاسلاميات والمباريات الدخول على موقعنا
THIS SITE COMPLIES WITH DMCA DIGITAL COPYRIGHT LAWS………
Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.