First Aid for the Neurology Boards 2nd Edition
THE INSIDER’S GUIDE TO ACING THE NEUROLOGY BOARD EXAM – WRITTEN BY PHYSICIANS WHO PASSED
Apply the proven First Aid formula for exam success!
- High-yield summaries of thousands of must-know neurology and psychiatry topics for the neurology boards and in-in training exam
- Hundreds of tables, diagrams, and illustrations simplify learning and memorization
- Key Facts in the margins pinpoint “must know” information for the boards
- Mnemonics and clinical pearls make memorization fun and effective
- Integrated mini-cases highlight frequently tested scenarios and classic patient presentations
- Proven test-taking strategies for excelling on the ABPN exam
- Written by recent test taker and reviewed by faculty to assure the most up-to-date and relevant material possible
About the Author
Michael S. Rafii, MD, PhD is Associate Program Director, Neurology Residency Director, Memory Disorders Clinic; Assistant Professor of Neurosciences, Associate Medical Director, Alzheimer’s Disease Cooperative Study Attending Neurologist, Shiley-Marcos Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center, University of California-San Diego.
Thomas I. Cochrane, MD, MBAis Assistant Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Department of Neurology.
Series Editor: Tao Le is Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Louisville.
Download the book