Pediatric Vaccines A Clinical Decision Support Chart 1st Edition
This handy visual aid guides clinicians in discussions with patients and parents about the importance of vaccines, the diseases they help prevent and the various vaccines recommended. The chart includes infographics and clinical images to help illustrate why vaccines remain important in preventing diseases. Vaccines covered include influenza, varicella (chickenpox), human papillomavirus infection, polio, meningitis, and much more.
The chart also includes information for health care professionals about the origin and nature of the diseases and current recommendations for vaccine schedules.
- Consider Simultaneous Administration of Multiple Vaccines for a Happier Visit
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Acellular Pertussis (DTap, Tdap, Td)
- Haemophilus influenzae Type B (Hib)
- Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B
- Human Papillomavirus Infection
- Influenza (Flu)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)
- Community-acquired Pneumonia
- Varicella (Chickenpox)